EYE-LUV-MAKEUP

CLICK BELOW TO TRANSLATE :)

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

this widget by www

Followers

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Alice in Wonderland Madhatter Inspired Hat



So after watching Alice In Wonderland “Tim Burton” I wanted to make this for my sister-n-law who loves the mad hatter. Hope you like it and if anyone is interested in knowing how to make one leave me comment or email me at jezebell_6364@yahoo.com it's really easy and affordable :)

4 comments:

  1. That is awesome!!! THe Mad Hatter is my fave...or maybe it's just because Johnny Depp plays his character lol ;)

    Thanks for sharing!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You, I would have to agree I think all of us like any character Johnny Depp plays :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! I wore a mini feathered top hat at my masquerade halloween wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats so cool do you have any pictures?

    ReplyDelete