EYE-LUV-MAKEUP

CLICK BELOW TO TRANSLATE :)

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

this widget by www

Followers

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Great way to organize lip liners, eye liners, ect

Hey everyone just wanted to share a great way to organize your lip liners, eye liners, lip gloss and more. I bought a Rotary Organizer (I think that’s what there called) from Hobby Lobby. I always add boarders to my things I buy to give it more character. I also did ribbon around my make up brush holder. I always watch the sales at hobby lobby when the ribbon is 50% off. Speaking of ribbon.... I use it to decorate around my pictures I put in my scrap book. Great boarders for everything. Don't mean to go on and on about simple ribbon...but, try it when you are trying to beautify anything :()

8 comments:

  1. definetelly i will do the same! great idea!!!!!

    Veronica
    Blame on the Boogie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great idea. I always have to dig in a million different places before I find the one I want to use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys so much :) I'm happy this was helpful
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dearie! Thanks for following my blog! I appreciate it so much.

    Aww, I wish my makeup stash is as organized as yours. :)

    Lots of love,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Blog! I will be sure to follow.. xo T

    MaterialGirls23.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is Awesome so sharing this on Twitter Stat!

    ReplyDelete