EYE-LUV-MAKEUP

CLICK BELOW TO TRANSLATE :)

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

this widget by www

Followers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

For Charity

Hey everyone so FunnyFacebeauty “Alicia”
is doing a charity for Japan. The Dare to Wear Challenge to help raise money for Japan.
Which is an amazing idea and extremely generous of her & her family. So basically for every person that recreates a look her family will donate $10 to Japan via The Canadian Red Cross. “you can visit her blog for details” http://www.funnyfacebeauty.com/ She also has some photos on her blog you can recreate but it has to be something Japan inspired. and she gives many ideas such as:Japanese street fashion, a Tsubasa Masuwaka look, a Harajuku girls look, an anime look or any other look reminiscent of the country. All I can say is that Alicia and her family are AMAZING!!! So anyone who want to participate please…please visit her blog the challenge ends April 11th.

So here is the look I recreated well tried “Ganguro”




 
 
 

with flash

no flash



no flash the stars are confetti that I colored with nail polish
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. I love your look and it's for a good cause too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an awesome look!!! I love it. The colours on the cheeks are awesome! I might have to create a similar look for the challenge as well.
    Thanks so much for doing this and sharing it with your readers. I really appreciate it.
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amaaaazing look. I'll have to do one of these soon as well. I did one, but then I thought it was waaay too simple, so I'm gonna have to redo.

    -Vijaya
    Fierce Nerditude

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, this makeup is so cool and fun. reminds me of candy. Your blog is so cute and bright. I really like it.

    Following you now
    xoDale
    I have a fashion blog here in San Francisco
    www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, I love your blog! It's so charming!  I totally think you did the look, and even BETTER! I love your dark hair with it too :D
    I was hoping we could follow and friend each other! Thanks!
    <3eimi
    http://shiikwaasaababy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did so well! You look super cute!

    ReplyDelete