EYE-LUV-MAKEUP

CLICK BELOW TO TRANSLATE :)

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

this widget by www

Followers

Blogaholic Designs”=

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Rotten Sandy


Hey everyone I decided to do a Halloween look and my sister-n-law was so kind to let me do a look on her. I have some of the Living Dead Dolls and I thought it would be a fun look to try on her. I chose to do Rotten Sandy. Let me know what you think :)

Products Used:
For red triangle nose and lips I use the Halloween clown kit from wal-mart
Cheeks I used ELF blush pink passion
Eyes and stitches around lips I use 24/7 urban decay liner in  zero lips









3 comments:

  1. This is awesome look! So flawless!! Great for the Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Link exchange is nothing else however it is only placing the other
    person's web site link on your page at suitable place and other person will also do similar in support of you.

    Here is my web page ... MEDAL OF HONOR WARFIGHTER hacks

    ReplyDelete