EYE-LUV-MAKEUP

CLICK BELOW TO TRANSLATE :)

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

this widget by www

Followers

Blogaholic Designs”=

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Broken Victorian Doll

Wishing everyone a Happy Halloween!!! For my last Halloween look I decided to do the Victoria cracked doll look. This was my favorite one to do. Hope you like it and have a safe Happy Halloween :)
xoxo



Products Used:

Black Out Contacts from http://www.youknowit.com/
Urban Decay 24/7 black eyeliner "zero" for the crack on face
Hard Candy Blush #125 Living doll
Hard Candy Lip Gloss # 149 "Material Girl"
Jane Mineral Foundation in Natural
Hot topic Bloody Mary white pressed powder
False Lashes from Wal-Mart
Under eye I used Espresso apply very little mixed with the
Blush Living doll
Curl your hair and add a flower clip to side


For fun I went to http://www.imikimi.com/ and added my
face to this doll they have a lot of picture frames and cut outs :)

5 comments:

  1. This is so great! I wanted to do something like this but never got the time. I know mine would not have been this good.
    If you have a chance, please check out my 'Dare to Wear' challenge for AIDS Charity. For everyone who recreates a look posted on my blog, my parents and I will donate money to The Stephen Lewis Foundation.
    You can check it out here:

    http://www.funnyfacebeauty.com/2010/11/dare-to-wear-challenge-3-for-aids_03.html

    Thanks
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Love the blog, following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, it's perfect. You are very talented :)

    ReplyDelete