EYE-LUV-MAKEUP

CLICK BELOW TO TRANSLATE :)

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

this widget by www

Followers

Blogaholic Designs”=

Sunday, October 24, 2010

SAW HALLOWEEN MAKEUP

Hey everyone, so I decided to try this Saw Halloween look out. Hope you enjoy it. I had so much fun doing this. Hope everyone is having a great weekend :) xoxo

 
Products Used:


White Face Paint
Black Bean NYX Jumbo Pencil
Red Contacts
Black Eyeshadow
Red Lip Liner

9 comments:

  1. Whoa it looks creepy awesome! Great halloween look:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no you didnt... this so cool, wow! = O

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI! I like your blog...amazing!my name's martina and I come from Italy...I would like you visit my blog and if you like it...follow me!I wait you and your tips! kiss kiss ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Incredible & incredibly creepy!

    Thanks so much for following my blog! I apologize in advance for boring the heck out of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies, I'm so happy you guys like it:)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cool, I might have to copy you for next Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow das ist umwerfend,wirklich sehr schön gemacht =)

    ReplyDelete