EYE-LUV-MAKEUP

CLICK BELOW TO TRANSLATE :)

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

this widget by www

Followers

Blogaholic Designs”=

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Dark Elf

Hey lovely people so I went to Halloween Express and found some Elf ears for $4.99 and decided to get them. So I came up with this Halloween look, would look better with some false lashes. Let me know what you think and hope you like it. For the design on my forehead I used my konad stamp set using the NYX jumbo pencil black bean and it came out good wasn’t sure if it would work but it did. Contacts are from Vampfangs and are NON-RX they do also sell them with prescription you will need to provide your Doctors information for both non-rx and prescription. Just to let you know I have dark eyes so this will show up for any color eyes. Check out there site they have tons of different stuff I love it http://www.vampfangs.com/. Also I purchased contact lenses with my own money they were not given to me by the company.


Products I used:
Jane natural foundation mixed with photo ready in 006
Photo Ready Powder#030
Hard Candy Blush #125
Lime Crime Purple Glitter
Hard Candy eye shadow #274 super nova
Makeup forever hot pink blush for under eyes
NYX Jumbo pencil Black Bean
Urban Decay Oil Slick for lips mixed with purple
Konad stamp for design on forehead plate M4
Spirit Gum
Contacts are from VampFangs here is link if interested
http://www.vampfangs.com/NON-RX-IMMORTAL-LENSES-s/253.htm












contacts how they come packaged



5 comments: