EYE-LUV-MAKEUP

CLICK BELOW TO TRANSLATE :)

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

this widget by www

Followers

Blogaholic Designs”=

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Alice in Wonderland Madhatter Inspired Hat



So after watching Alice In Wonderland “Tim Burton” I wanted to make this for my sister-n-law who loves the mad hatter. Hope you like it and if anyone is interested in knowing how to make one leave me comment or email me at jezebell_6364@yahoo.com it's really easy and affordable :)

4 comments:

  1. That is awesome!!! THe Mad Hatter is my fave...or maybe it's just because Johnny Depp plays his character lol ;)

    Thanks for sharing!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You, I would have to agree I think all of us like any character Johnny Depp plays :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! I wore a mini feathered top hat at my masquerade halloween wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats so cool do you have any pictures?

    ReplyDelete