EYE-LUV-MAKEUP

CLICK BELOW TO TRANSLATE :)

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

this widget by www

Followers

Blogaholic Designs”=

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award



Thank you so much Krystle for giving me this award!!! Check out her blog you will love it great makeup looks, nails, and fashion....Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow Thanks so much Krystle!!!



*The rules for this awards are:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered new bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received the award.

* 7 things about me:

1. I have 2 Chihuahua named Precious, Kiki
2. My favorite colors are purple and black
3. I love playing my ps3 favorite games are Rainbow Six Las Vegas 2, red dead redemption
4. I love to read “currently reading Vampire Diaries "luv that show"
5. I have 3 older brothers no sisters
6. My best friend is my sister-n-law which is nice because most people I know don't get along with their sister-n-laws
7. Every year I throw my nieces a themed party just for fun
So I'm passing this along to:


Thegirlieblog 
What's Your Beauty Aditude? 

 Done n done
Cuz I Say So
Makeup by safarE
nailcrazy
Carrie Fabulous! 
Andy-regen blog
Konad & me
Cheetokisses

Crystinutsa
Pretty Things Blog
Blissfully Ke
Frugalspender19

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! Thank you so much for passing this award to me :D I can't wait to start blogging about it ttylz :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dear for this award, i've missed this one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you)
    But, honestly, I really can`t understand what we need it for :DD

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the award .http://crystinutsa.blogspot.com/2011/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the award! So sweet of you, I really appreciate it. I'll be blogging about this soon. :)

    frugalspender19

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the award! blogging about it now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the award!!
    XO Carrie
    www.carriefabulous.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh thank you!! :] I love your blog as well!! :] You just made my day! :]

    ReplyDelete